Ice Breaking

Salam..

I started this blog because while 'googling' for wedding ideas, i stumbled upon a lot of B2B with their own blog with their own checklists, tickers and whatnot. dan dek kerana terpegun menengok kegigihan mereka maka terbuat jugakla blog ini~ (yay!)

Being the control-freak and cheapskate of me (ha-ha) i decided to try to DIY and cut the cost as much as possible (insyaAllah) for my W-Day! also i needed something more organized than my organizer (nnti tulis dlm buku, page boleh terkoyak terbasah dan terlupa letak kat mana pon kan? phone notes? sgt byk kerja la kan? sticky notes? nnti dah tak berapa sticky jenuhla nk salin balik satu2. lagi2 pulak bz kepung anak2 smpi 20 org tuh ish2)

I do hope i can gather as much information i needed so any tutorials/comments/suggestions are much appreciated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment